Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Does anyone have a contact telephone number for ADAC. The free numbers do not work from UK. I have received the renewal forms but have always paid by card over the phone but the numbers in my book just come back no service. Help!!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I have never bothered with breakdown cover in the past because the motor homes I've owned are new or nearly new, now I'm beginning to think that the fact that it is new is the reason to get European cover, so my question is for a 5 tonne motor home who should I use?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I have never bothered with breakdown cover in the past because the motor homes I've owned are new or nearly new, now I'm beginning to think that the fact that it is new is the reason to get European cover, so my question is for a 5 tonne motor home who should I use?
We always get ours from our insurers.

100brian

Free Member
Oct 13, 2013
isle of man
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
since 1990
Does anyone have a contact telephone number for ADAC. The free numbers do not work from UK. I have received the renewal forms but have always paid by card over the phone but the numbers in my book just come back no service. Help!!

Hi.
Just done mine via email to lady that speaks English.
Ann-Katrina.Zintl@sby.adac.de
Just give your membership number and say you would like to pay your renewal via credit card.
She will reply back.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
You don't say how old it is or the base vehicle, however if Fiat you get 2 years European breakdown plus an extra year if it was arranged by dealer.

OP
OP
Portland

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Many thanks for your replies sure I can do it tomorrow (y)(y)(y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
You don't say how old it is or the base vehicle, however if Fiat you get 2 years European breakdown plus an extra year if it was arranged by dealer.

It's a Mercedes, 2.5 years old so she'll be almost 3 years old when I next go over the ditch.

Methinks she's too big for a low loader or slider bed recovery truck.

soreeyes

Free Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T69L 2017
Exp
im a newbie
ADAC will only accept new membership from people with a German address now .

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
It's a Mercedes, 2.5 years old so she'll be almost 3 years old when I next go over the ditch.

Methinks she's too big for a low loader or slider bed recovery truck.
Griff, if ADAC isn't an option for you, try Britannia rescue. They will take MHs up to 7.5T. Unfortunately, we have experience of their vehicle repatriation services, which was excellent :) .....................on both occasions. :(

https://www.britanniarescue.com/partner-discounts

If you are a member of one of their partners, you can get a good discount, and the cover is good for most of the EU. Morocco is not covered, but if you get the vehicle back to the Spanish mainland, they will rescue you from there.

Good luck,

Jock. :)

soreeyes

Free Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Sunlight T69L 2017
Exp
im a newbie
Might be worth checking your insurance company as they might offer breakdown cover . I pay about £60 with Comfort for EU breakdown .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back