Acsi Membership (1 Viewer)

Jul 21, 2011
Up’t North West
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Can anyone help me please, it's an age thing:D
I purchase my Acsi membership through the C&CC which has arrived. How can I use there website to find camp sites. Do I have to pay extra through the site.
Thank you
Colin

OP
OP
D
Jul 21, 2011
Up’t North West
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Sorry I want to use the Acsi on line site to access camping sites. Do I have to purchase this privilege through Acsi although I have purchased membership through another source.
Thanks again
Colin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
They have an App you can download but you pay for the different areas you need not to expensive

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
ACSI have two websites, free for anyone: Camping Card for the discount campsites; and for all the sites they've inspected, both in and not in the discount scheme. Click on my links to take you to their websites. Most of the sites are in continental Europe.

The ACSI Discount Card is in the 2nd book, so cut it out, sign it and present it at any of the sites in the discount scheme for the "off peak" discounts. It doesn't matter who you bought it from.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
ACSI have two websites, free for anyone: Camping Card for the discount campsites; and for all the sites they've inspected, both in and not in the discount scheme. Click on my links to take you to their websites. Most of the sites are in continental Europe.

The ACSI Discount Card is in the 2nd book, so cut it out, sign it and present it at any of the sites in the discount scheme for the "off peak" discounts. It doesn't matter who you bought it from.
As Geejay said!

And this is the website you need to research sites in the discount scheme online (ie the ones in the guidebooks you bought through the C&CC):

http://www.campingcard.co.uk/

There are no fees to use the website, only a charge of €3.59 if you want to use the ACSI discount sites app on your phone or tablet.

http://www.campingcard.co.uk/extra-information/app/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back