Jan 13, 2015
Great Dunmow Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Newbie Jan 2015
Hi Everyone

I recently downloaded an app onto my ipad called Camping Card from ACSI. When I went to enter the app it asked for login details ie e mail address and password. Since I had not been asked for either when acquiring the app I went onto a website called ACSI and started registration. I became suspicious after I had entered quite a few personal details and stopped when asked for my passport number place of issue and place of birth. This seem OTT for a camping card and more akin to a scumbag wanting to empty a bank account or impersonate me for fraud purposes. I was sent an email from ACSI Club ID Is this correct ?can you advise please ?

Many thanks
Jon

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Yes - it's correct.
The camping card can be used as ID on sites so as you don't have to leave your actual passport. It's a separate card from the acsi discount card.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Yes - it's correct.
The camping card can be used as ID on sites so as you don't have to leave your actual passport. It's a separate card from the acsi discount card.
Absolutely correct, I have an ACSI card and as Brewery Dave said it's great because ACSI campsites use it instead of my passport. They are a great campsite organisation, I also have the app. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
I downloaded the app before leaving on our current trip but didn't have the book . When checking in at Caceres Campsite (aire was full) the lady on reception sold me the ACSI books for €14.50 so with the ex rate was about £11 , plus saved me £6 on site fee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back