ACSI Guide, where can I buy it in France ? (1 Viewer)

Denny

Free Member
Mar 26, 2008
UK
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
Since May 2008
I have just been told, by a fellow camper, about the ACSI Camping Card which comes with the book. I am in central France at present and could make some savings until the end of June if I manage to buy a copy.
Has anyone any idea if it is available in shops over here, and if so what type of outlet should I be looking for ?
Merci beaucoup, Denny. :Cool:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

We purchased our first one 4 years ago in a campsite that was registered to accept the ACSI Camping Card, didn't notice this year if any of them were selling the book but its got to be worth trying.

You can go to the ACSI web site and see the sites that accept the card and find ones near you

Hope that helps

This is a direct extract from their web site regarding ordering, and it appears the books/cards are on sale in Netherlands and Belgium in normal book shops there is also a link to their partners in France

http://webshop.acsi.eu/en/faq/#questions-about-a-product
ORDENING

Where will I find information about my order and payment?
In 'My ACSI'.
I ordered 2 ACSI products but only received 1 of them. What should I do?
It may be that not all articles can be delivered at the same time. In this case you will receive the products ordered in separate deliveries. You will not incur any extra delivery charges. If you have not received your second package within 7 working days, please contact us using the contact form. State your order number. We will contact you as quickly as possible.
I want to order an ACSI product but the product is sold out. What should I do?
If an ACSI product is sold out you can choose a different language version of some of the products. You can also purchase our products at the following places in the Netherlands and Belgium:

• local bookshops
  • caravan dealers / outdoor sports companies
  • several large department stores
If the ACSI product is not available in the bookshops, it can probably be ordered for you.
Can I also order in my own country?
ACSI works together with the following partners. You can order products from these partners and pay in your local currency. Consult the website of the particular partner for information about delivery charges and delivery times.
PartnerProductsWebsitePartner delivers to: Vicarious Books CampingCard ACSI English
DVD Europe English Link Removedk Great Britain The Camping and Caravanning Club CampingCard ACSI English
DVD Europe English www.thefriendlyclub.co.uk Great Britain Editions Larivière CampingCard ACSI French
DVD Europe French www.boutique.editions-lariviere.fr France Camping&Caravaning Club Sweden CampingCard ACSI Danish
DVD Europe Danish www.caravanclub.se Sweden Trojel Turist marketing CampingCard ACSI Danish
DVD Europe Danish Link Removed Denmark

Randonneur

Free Member
Mar 31, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
4 years
I have just been told, by a fellow camper, about the ACSI Camping Card which comes with the book. I am in central France at present and could make some savings until the end of June if I manage to buy a copy.
Has anyone any idea if it is available in shops over here, and if so what type of outlet should I be looking for ?
Merci beaucoup, Denny. :Cool:

There are a few of the Motorhome/Caravan dealers sell them in their accessory shops.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 14, 2009
normandy
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
16 years
hi denny , vicarious books will post you a book if they have any. they run from dec to jan so you might have trouble trying to get this years one, all the best sean

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Acsi

About 5 years ago I too found out about the ACSI system whilst in Spain. I called Vicarious books and they dispatched me the book etc to a campsite that I was stopping. All I paid was the price of the book and the extra postage which will be saved over a few days anyway. Good luck

Madmaggott

Free Member
Jun 19, 2010
Fishguard
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 Year
We recently toured France for the 1st time and took with us the ACSI book, All the Aires and France Passion.
We used ACSI on 3 sites (6 nights total) and saved 18 euros.
We tried to used France Passion on 2 occaisions but failed to locate the site; the directions are poor and there are no co-ordinates given.
All the Aires was our 'bible' if you get nothing else this is well worth having; even if you only want to park en-route. We overnighted on Aires for the majority of our holiday and saved a fortune on site fees.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back