• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED ACSI Books / Card (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Quite a while.....though not long enough
Hi,

Looking for an ACSI Book / Card to possibly use from mid Oct onwards.....if anyone has one going cheap, cheap (I know it makes us look like cheapskates - we are.....but will need the 2020 one also if all goes to plan)

TIA

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Hi,

Looking for an ACSI Book / Card to possibly use from mid Oct onwards.....if anyone has one going cheap, cheap (I know it makes us look like cheapskates - we are.....but will need the 2020 one also if all goes to plan)

TIA
So thats how you can afford a Concord,,BUSBY :D2 :D2

Box Boy

Free Member
Jul 3, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Globecar Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2010
Have both books going cheaply as had to cancel our trip because of illness. The card won't be much use as we have entered our details etc on it. Will you be passing near the Brighton area on the way to the continent? :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Have both books going cheaply as had to cancel our trip because of illness. The card won't be much use as we have entered our details etc on it. Will you be passing near the Brighton area on the way to the continent? :cool:
Have never seen any site read the back of a card,,BUSBY.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
That’s funny because I find most of them use the card to enter details on to their computer and as they ask for passports too they are cross checked. Maybe we look shifty! ::bigsmile:
Normally glance at card but copy passports,,Busby.

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp

Sorry you had to cancel. Hope all is well now.

But I don't see us going past Brighton unfortunately.

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
£13.99 with C&CC inc. post. Still advertising so presume they have stock.

I haven't seen that - I thought the ACSI always sold out after a few months.

Thanks for the Heads Up

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Also here

Thanks for the info - appreciated.

In all honesty - it may or may not get used depending on how our plans go and where we go, and we've bought it once or twice before only for it not to get used (same with All the Aires Books - for cancelled years) . That was why I was after a used one if somebody had one lying around, as I'm sick of wasting money on stuff we never use

But at £13.99 as we are C&CC Members, we'll go for that unless somebody has one.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Thanks for the info - appreciated.

In all honesty - it may or may not get used depending on how our plans go and where we go, and we've bought it once or twice before only for it not to get used (same with All the Aires Books - for cancelled years) . That was why I was after a used one if somebody had one lying around, as I'm sick of wasting money on stuff we never use

But at £13.99 as we are C&CC Members, we'll go for that unless somebody has one.
Just a small tip, if you are going out of season, which obviously you must be to want the book, use your old books to find the sites then negotiate with the owner ,who will probably give you a discount anyway, we did one year and it worked out cheaper than the price in the book.(y):)

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
I was thinking of one for my month long trip to France in September, I looked at the cost of ACSI sites with the discount card and sites around it on Campercontact and the prices were in the most part similar

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
I ordered from the C&CC in the end, can't get much cheaper than the £13.99 inc postage (though it may end up like our other ACSI Books, out of date before it ever gets used, lol).

Feb 4, 2016
uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
10 years
That’s funny because I find most of them use the card to enter details on to their computer and as they ask for passports too they are cross checked. Maybe we look shifty! ::bigsmile:
We found the same but rarely asked for passports.
Maybe will change when we leave Europe.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back