LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
Just went online to renew my app for the coming year, the books and our card arrived a few weeks ago. Presented with the option of changing my currently annual subscription to a combo-subscription, thereby having the app free for this year. Quite liking this, tho have been a little slow as you've all probably done yours already. Intially thought would be a right palava, however, very simple link cancels your current subscription, (for us books only) and changes it for the combo subscription.

The app really is a stress saver, found some of our fave campsites eva, using the app when we've got lost or too tired to drive on.

As I said, you're mostly all probably aware by now, but if not, it's very painless and renews both apps and books automatically, annually :)

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Just ordered the books and id card , then noticed the combo , will try and change subscription , thanks !

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
I bought the app last year and it still seems to be working exactly the same?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
snowdrops

snowdrops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 15, 2013
Wales
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
2 years
I bought the app last year and it still seems to be working exactly the same?
You may find you can't get access to the updated downloads ? Depends when you took out the app, I did mine beginning of Jan so ran out last week. I cldn't sign back in after that.

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
I have updated subscription . thanks for the hint . where do you get the app from ? . OK , found out I have to wait for card to come , it has a number on to enter online .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back