Free Member
Jul 5, 2014
North Norway
Funster No
MH
Kabe Travel Master i910 Q
Exp
Since 1990
Forgive my ignorance but i really have searched and searched but cant find out where i can buy/obtain this ACSI book and card,i have wread all about it on the forums and i think its a must for me who is traveling south early next year,

Kris

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
It might come from other places as well, just had a thought don't dive in and buy too early

I think if you buy now you will get a 2014 card, but later this year they will issue the 2015 card

(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
There are a host of places to buy it in the UK, BUT many have sold out of the 2014 edition. Three places you could try for this year are the Camping and Caravanning Club, the Caravan Club and Outdoor Bits. ACSI themselves have sold out and also Vicarious Books (another major supplier).

However, you mentioned 'next year' in your post, so you'll need the 2015 edition - it runs 1 January - 31 December each year. It is normally available in the middle of December. I believe Vicarious Books are taking orders now for 2015.

You can find all the information about sites, dates and costs for 2014 here: Link Removed But you do need the membership card (that comes with the 2 books) to obtain the discounts.

Cheers, Mike

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Forgive my ignorance but i really have searched and searched but cant find out where i can buy/obtain this ACSI book and card,i have wread all about it on the forums and i think its a must for me who is traveling south early next year,

Kris

By some complete coincidence, I just bought my 2015 only 5 minutes ago. I got it direct from ACSI. 2014 is sold out unless you want Dutch or Danish, or want to trawl around for 2nd hand copies (with an unfilled in card) or 3rd party suppliers with a few left.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
By some complete coincidence, I just bought my 2015 only 5 minutes ago. I got it direct from ACSI. 2014 is sold out unless you want Dutch or Danish, or want to trawl around for 2nd hand copies (with an unfilled in card) or 3rd party suppliers with a few left.

Do you mean you have ordered it?
Just been on ACSI shop, you can order now but not out till mid December.

OP
OP
ArcticKris

ArcticKris

Free Member
Jul 5, 2014
North Norway
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1990
Thanks,i will order the 2015 from the shop,Danish would have been ok because we understand and read Danish no problemo,muchos thanks again,

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
If you subscribe to ACSI on their site you will get it every year automatically and with quite a significant discount. I think the last one was €11 (about £9) as opposed to £13 from Vicarious, I may have got these figures wrong, it was a while back but it's definitely cheaper.

OP
OP
ArcticKris

ArcticKris

Free Member
Jul 5, 2014
North Norway
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1990
If you subscribe to ACSI on their site you will get it every year automatically and with quite a significant discount. I think the last one was €11 (about £9) as opposed to £13 from Vicarious, I may have got these figures wrong, it was a while back but it's definitely cheaper.

Cheers for that,i will sort it out tonight,save a little here and there soon builds up to a tidy little sum,

Kris

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Have just bought the English version of the 2014 ACSI Book and Card from Outdoor Bits (as per mikebeaches), £15.00 delivered to a UK address.
Many other outlets don't appear to have English stock any longer so this may help if you are looking for this.

OP
OP
ArcticKris

ArcticKris

Free Member
Jul 5, 2014
North Norway
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1990
Have just bought the English version of the 2014 ACSI Book and Card from Outdoor Bits (as per mikebeaches), £15.00 delivered to a UK address.
Many other outlets don't appear to have English stock any longer so this may help if you are looking for this.
Thanks Veevee,

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Has anyone else tried their downloadable app?
I thought it was really useful and good value too. You can buy specific country maps or the whole of Europe

goldenline

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
Port Grimaud France
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Has anyone else tried their downloadable app?
I thought it was really useful and good value too. You can buy specific country maps or the whole of Europe
Hi Robert and welcome
We have the app and like it a lot the only problem i find is the distance from your location feature is wildly inaccurate
Alan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back