Free Member
Jul 30, 2008
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Knaus SUN TI
Exp
since 2006
We was unsure if we were going to go abroad this year in the van but, we have now decided to go at the end of August. I normally get the ACSI guide on a subscription but cancelled it last year because it didn't get used due to Covid. Has anyone got one they are not going to use and want to sell it? If not, where is the cheapest place to get one?

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We was unsure if we were going to go abroad this year in the van but, we have now decided to go at the end of August. I normally get the ACSI guide on a subscription but cancelled it last year because it didn't get used due to Covid. Has anyone got one they are not going to use and want to sell it? If not, where is the cheapest place to get one?
Not much use if card has been filled in though.BUSBY.

OP
OP
missmollie

missmollie

Free Member
Jul 30, 2008
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Knaus SUN TI
Exp
since 2006
I understand the card should not have been filled in, I was just wondering if anyone had got one on subscription because they had forgot to cancel like I did last year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
I understand the card should not have been filled in, I was just wondering if anyone had got one on subscription because they had forgot to cancel like I did last year.
Never cancelled mine thank goodness,,used it last year and this and hoping to do so again in Sept. Vicarious Books will still have stocks.BUSBY.

Nov 10, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Started in 2013
I've got one! card has not been filled in. Make me an offer ;-)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back