Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Saved a load this trip one site in Il de Re we paid €14 with ACSI €40 without :eek: and people were paying it. Got to be the best annual purchase if you travel abroad out of high season, can save the cost in a couple of nights.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Yes, we've made pretty good use of it this year in Spain and France. Impressive savings to be made.

Mike

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
We bought the 2014 book at Malvern and it paid for itself many times over on our trip to Dusseldorf caravan salon and surroundings.

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Do you do it direct with ACSI Larry?

No , I get it from Vicarious books, not sure if they are the cheapest but they e mail in advance and normally dispatch before Christmas (y)

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
No , I get it from Vicarious books, not sure if they are the cheapest but they e mail in advance and normally dispatch before Christmas (y)

I've posted before on this and hope I'm not boring you but I set up a recurring CC payment with ACSI some years ago............as long as the exchange rate is favourable it's a cracking deal. I don't like leaving my passport in 'receptions' so I also have ACSI ID, which cost me £3.42 this year due to the more favourable rate. Always receive our cards and books before Jan 1 in any year.(y)

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I've posted before on this and hope I'm not boring you but I set up a recurring CC payment with ACSI some years ago............as long as the exchange rate is favourable it's a cracking deal. I don't like leaving my passport in 'receptions' so I also have ACSI ID, which cost me £3.42 this year due to the more favourable rate. Always receive our cards and books before Jan 1 in any year.(y)

Me too Bertie, I have the ID card .

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
€9.95 by DD direct from ACSI, i think I did not get my new one until the end of December, a couple of weeks after Vicarious books. It is £13.50 from Vicarious books if you pre order at the moment, just had an email.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
The trouble I've got and can't be the only one is I'm leaving uk in November for a few months so how would I get one. Any help please
Thanks

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
The trouble I've got and can't be the only one is I'm leaving uk in November for a few months so how would I get one. Any help please
Thanks
We also leave for Spain in November but have bought the ACSI book from a motorhome/caravan dealer in Spain and will do the same next year. If you know where you will be then Vicarious Books will send it to the site for you as well.

Mike

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Why is it that you get the ACIS book from vicarious weeks before getting it from ACIS it self , Surely it shoud be the other way round ?,

We set off 8 December last year ( 2013 ) for the sunshine , fortunately i had got the ACIS garnet card for 2014 and the sites accepted it for the discount ,

i have got my 2015 card already , so why can,t they send out the books ....?

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Why is it that you get the ACIS book from vicarious weeks before getting it from ACIS it self , Surely it shoud be the other way round ?,

We set off 8 December last year ( 2013 ) for the sunshine , fortunately i had got the ACIS garnet card for 2014 and the sites accepted it for the discount ,

i have got my 2015 card already , so why can,t they send out the books ....?
How have you got the 2015 card already?
I didn't think they came out till December?
We would have liked to get ours before we go, too late now though as we go Tuesday.

PHD

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Cranwell, Sleaford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
postage is €2 for UK, less €1 discount for members

Subscription terms CampingCard ACSI:
  • The price of a subscription is € 10.95 per year (excl. postage). Total cost to UK €12 per year.
  • We reserve the right to amend the prices. Price changes will be advised in writing. In the event of a change in price the subscriber has the right to cancel the subscription.
  • Payment will be made by direct debit. The amount will be deducted from your bank account in December after you have received your CampingCard.
  • The subscription is valid for a minimum period of two years until mutually cancelled.
    Written cancellations must be made before 9 November.
  • You can send written cancellations to:
    ACSI Publishing BV, Postbus 34, 6670 AA Zetten, The Netherlands.
  • The subscription will be extended automatically for a period of one year unless cancelled by the appropriate date.
  • The discount can vary from year to year.
So it works out €12 per year and you can save that in one night. You need to register and create a login for the website to get the €1 discount applied. We paid using a mastercard.

We used it a lot in France and Spain and made good savings.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back