ACSI 2010 Campsite Guide DVD (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Just received and loaded 2010 campsite guide DVD from Vicarious Books ( dont groan please )
First of all a good prompt service from Vicarious.
For £11.99 incl postage you get comprehensive info on 8,600 sites throughout Europe including pics, co ordinates, camping card prices etc etc.
Load it on the laptop and charlies your auntie. I reckon good bit of kit and I'm not on commission :thumb:

Feb 11, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
bought first motorhome 30 yrs ago
Acsi

we had ours arrive last week and totaly agree great value for money and keeps him indoors quiet for hours :ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You didn't jump Brian ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Miserable failure. I sneaked to the top of Manchester's highest building, got outside and climbed to the highest point. Said "Well this is it. Time to go, no-one will miss an olde farte who can't add up a few numbers" and hurled myself off.

My trousers caught on the steelwork and there I was, hanging, half naked for all of Manchester to see. All of a sudden life didn't seem that bad so when they got me down with the aid of the Police helicopter and the North Wales Mountain Rescue Team I decided I'd hang around and continue annoying FUNsters.

Oh, I come up before the magistrates on Monday. Wasting Police time, endangering the public, indecent exposure in a public place.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Miserable failure. I sneaked to the top of Manchester's highest building, got outside and climbed to the highest point. Said "Well this is it. Time to go, no-one will miss an olde farte who can't add up a few numbers" and hurled myself off.

My trousers caught on the steelwork and there I was, hanging, half naked for all of Manchester to see. All of a sudden life didn't seem that bad so when they got me down with the aid of the Police helicopter and the North Wales Mountain Rescue Team I decided I'd hang around and continue annoying FUNsters.

Oh, I come up before the magistrates on Monday. Wasting Police time, endangering the public, indecent exposure in a public place.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
I really look forward to a post by Brian especially if I am feeling a bit grumpy.

Keep it up Brian :winky: (in the nicest possible way of course)

Sonja

FisherFun

Free Member
Apr 26, 2009
Bedford
Funster No
MH
Fiat Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2002
I was wondering about buying this for our trip at Easter but, we have to stay at specific campsites so how can we find out if those campsites are part of the ACSI scheme without purchasing the guide? We probably won't go to France for a 2nd visit this year (although we'd love to!) so I guess we would need to speculate to find out?

Sacha

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
We found that 2 nights on a CC/ASCI site discount more than paid for the book, last year when we stopped outside Paris we paid 30 euro + local tax for 2 nights and a Dutch motorhomer without the discount card paid 58 euro's for 2 nights ,so its well worth buying

net-traveller

Free Member
Nov 24, 2007
Funster No
I was wondering about buying this for our trip at Easter but, we have to stay at specific campsites so how can we find out if those campsites are part of the ACSI scheme without purchasing the guide? We probably won't go to France for a 2nd visit this year (although we'd love to!) so I guess we would need to speculate to find out?

Sacha

Assuming you are referring to the ASCI Discount Card then go to Link Removed and have a look.

If you just want to check on all ACSI inspected sites then Link Removed

Worth adding to your favorites list.

:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back