Free Member
Nov 17, 2019
Brighton, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
I've recently bought our motorhome second hand and despite having all the manuals there are a couple of things I'm a little stumped by.
1. The leisure battery is under the driver's seat secured with some wood around the base with a strap going over the top. It doesn't look very easy to access it, the terminals or even the buckle on the strap and remove it. I'm hoping I don't have to unbolt the seat to lift it out. Anyone know if this is normal or if there's some trick to it?
2. The grey water tank has a tube coming out with a tap but the tube originates from the top of the grey water tank so it looks more like an overflow and when I turn it nothing comes out but I know there's some water in there. There is large red cap on the bottom to dump the whole lot out but I'd have to crawl under the van to get to that and would likely get covered in some grey water so this can't be right. Anybody familiar with this model or something similar.
3. The manual says that there is a fresh water release tap near the fresh water inlet but I can't locate anything in that corner of the van. Anyone know if I'm missing something or if I have to run the taps to empty it. I've done that already but there's still some left in the bottom of the tank which doesn't seem right.
Help appreciated as the manual isn't very specific.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back