A42 - accident, on stop (1 Viewer)

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
If you're thinking of coming off the M1 and heading down the A42 towards Tamworth, I would suggest picking another route. Unless you want to join me in the queue :Sad: Both lanes closed at present.

OP
OP
1_man_and_his_dob(lo)
Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
At least you can brew up Neil...

Almost could have...just after I posted the stationary turned into stop-start. I'm through now - they've opened the outside lane but it's still crawling.

The accident is just before the Ashby de la Zouche junction - there's a Ford Ka on the bank wedged between the legs of the junction sign :Eeek: Let's hope everyone's OK.

Meanwhile, on the roundabout above the A42/M42 (A444 junction) there are at least 3 cars stationary, partly on/off the road. It's all happening around here!

Time for me to call it a day and see if Conkers C&CC have a spare pitch :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Oh dear, hope it all gets sorted in time for Mondays rush hour traffic (selfish I know but thats the way I go to work every day!!)

Luckily not that many accidentsd on that stretch of M42, unlike the A444 which is blocked on a daily basis usually by some little twonk in its hotted up hatch who can't drive, especially round tight corners, and doesn't know where its brakes are!! The area seems to be plagued with them!!! :ROFLMAO:

Hope no-one died in this one though, at least you are through it now!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back