A wasp was flying along at 10 mph when........ (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2020
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E582
Exp
2011, 11.6m cruiser on Thames for 5 years before
I disagree with the philosophers (as per Wikipedia!), who think it a clever riddle but Sillious Sodus, #54, has explained it perfectly. Which is why philosophers are a waste of space, e.g. Marx, Engels!

PS I hated physics, even though it’s not rocket science.

This also explains why Witless and Unbalanced have no empathy with all the people struggling with the long term effects of lockdown. They are theorists, only interested in milking their “fifteen minutes of fame”!And their theories are wrong.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
I've gone brain dead. :unsure:. I love stuff like this. You lot are so clever.. but I lie awake at night trying to work it out!!!
Like you movan, I admire all these clever people.
Late at night, thinking about it, I take comfort from realising I'll never be a wasp flying at 10m.p.h. or any speed meeting a train coming in the opposite direction at 60m.p.h. or any speed. One takes one's comforts where one can. 😀

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Late at night, thinking about it, I take comfort from realising I'll never be a wasp flying at 10m.p.h. or any speed meeting a train coming in the opposite direction at 60m.p.h. or any speed. One takes one's comforts where one can. 😀
Ah but. How do you know that all our universe is only but a few molecules in another larger and greater universe that just happen to be in a wasp that is just about to collide with a train.?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
It's sad that Joy movan and your good self feel this way. Nothing clever about those posting in this thread per se, just different experiences and skills. In return, I admire and envy the wonderful musicians and singers we have on Fun. Each to their own.
The strength of Fun is in people's willingness to share and in combining those differences. As our French cousins would say, "Vive la difference".

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Ah but. How do you know that all our universe is only but a few molecules in another larger and greater universe that just happen to be in a wasp that is just about to collide with a train.?
Jeez, that at least explains why it's so dark in here. Just my luck I got the wasp's colon, I guess. Still it could be worse. I could be Piers Morgan or Jeremy Clarkson trapped inside a wasp hurtling towards an approaching train. As I say; count one's blessings.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
IMG_1332.JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun