A solution to the payload problem? (1 Viewer)

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We all know that many motorhomes have little payload available. This can be a particular problem for those Funsters who like to carry copious amounts of wine on board:

IMG_2298.JPG

It is of course the water content and the glass bottle which makes up most of the weight of a bottle of wine. So I wondered if this might enable those who are partial to a little tipple to stay on the right side of the law which still enjoying themselves. Of course, it really only works if you travel to your destination, then use this, stay for the requisite amount of time and then drink it all up prior to departure:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/wh...omemade-prosecco-kit-turns-water-13652780.amp

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Fortunately we have plenty of payload available so might just give this one a miss.
I do hope you will be testing the product though. I look forward to your report.......................if you survive that is. :D

Richard.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Keep your lemonade give me a nice red vin any day. No problem with payload, fully loaded still have over 500kg spare enough for a few bottles of red. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
We only get a decent (probably indecent) amount of wine at our last stop prior to coming home. (The biggest quantity already consumed). Immediately prior to setting off to the train, I drop most of the fresh water out so that allows for 90 litres of wine capacity (not in the fresh water tank) and we get boxes and keep the weight down but we have a decent payload anyway

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back