Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Someone put on a thread a while ago, whilst many of us travel to the ends of the country and across Europe we seldom appreciate what is just on our doorstep.
So Sue and I took off on Friday afternoon for a drive to Loch Earn, spent the night right on the Lochside met a couple of lads camping and fishing for the weekend then this morning came home via Loch Tay. So much better than lazing in front of the telly on a cloudy afternoon!!!!!!(y)(y)(y)
We passed so many places that will need exploring so are looking to do another short trip within the next fortnight before heading south to Lincoln for the meet.

Norman

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
I do this every second weekend ....so many great spots within an hour or 2 drive ....tend to wild camp so costs little and as you say it gets you away from the door :)

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
This is the first weekend we have spent at home since we got the motorhome last month. Got to say not staying at home again for the weekend, so bored. Relay wish we were away in it even if it was just a few miles down the road!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
good big laybys at loch earn stayed there twice always long term campers there in the summer pallet burning etc,, but most are cool,, did notice some travelers full time there,, but great to get away everyweekend fri to mon this is also my fisrt weekend in in 8 months,, slight fix on my bearing required so its done and dusted,, im having withdrawals ,, pulled a foot mustle skateboarding,, at 50 year old serves me right ,,anyway good travels to both of you take care,,,,,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back