A second smashing rv for sale (1 Viewer)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
It may have been the case then, certainly there was a problem with valve seats burning out prematurely but not now.
I bought a new Ford Galaxy Ghia 2.3 which was converted to LPG from new and now has 120,000 on the clock and still runs perfectly .
It is also a fact that a petrol engine running on LPG will last far longer due to less contaminants in the oil reducing cylinder/bore/bearing wear

::bigsmile: Get prepared ::bigsmile: some of the taxis lasted 80k and others 140k :Eeek: Don't get me wrong because in my mind they have saved well over the price of a new head :Smile:
terry

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
will they be English, Portuguese or French?

Libel... for all the world to see... expect contact from my people any moment now...

JJ :Cool:

Will they be English, Portuguese or French JJ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
which is why we did not have it done

So on those figure (and assuming the price differential stays the same)

You need to do 26,000 miles to have saved enough to pay for the £3,500 lpg conversion and actually start saving any money at all.

No brainer for most people ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

That is the reason Bryan why we did not have it done.... given we have just covered 11,000 miles in the RV since we purchased it, and knowing we would only keep it a maximum of 5 years.. we change often less than that time wise... we would never see a return on the investment. The next owner has the bonus of the LPG.

I only ever came across it in tone of our old V8's carb engine many years back... when LPG was hard to get and we had to get it from a tractor dealership.. that used to back fire.. but as Larry has said these days that is a thing of the past. For me it was the maths.. just did not make sense... we spent the money on other goodies that have benefited us in the ownership.

Bob

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Will they be English, Portuguese or French JJ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It will be more economic to use the English section initially. Their expenses are most reasonable especially when dealing with ex-lawyers...

Once they have completed the file on your situation with regards to your location, visible assets and state of your bank accounts, our planning committee... English, Portuguese, French and Columbian (from the enforcement department) will choose the course of action most beneficial to us...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Columbian!!!!!!

It will be more economic to use the English section initially. Their expenses are most reasonable especially when dealing with ex-lawyers...

Once they have completed the file on your situation with regards to your location, visible assets and state of your bank accounts, our planning committee... English, Portuguese, French and Columbian (from the enforcement department) will choose the course of action most beneficial to us...

Columbians are sissy ... I would have thought the Italian Mafia would be better JJ:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years

You watch too many American films:Cool:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
mother in laws are to be afraid of

:Eeek::Eeek: be afraid be very afraid ::bigsmile:

It is the mother in law that you need to be afraid of... mind you she has been dead a fair few years now.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will huff, and puff and blow your house down:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it is the ones that do not threaten you that are the ones to worry about... I have had hundreds of them made when I was in criminal practice.. all the one's that did not get off.... they blame the defence team as much as police... so heard a lot, lot worse than some overseas hit man... read.... sissy

Bob::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back