A S Mk 3 electric bike (1 Viewer)

Jul 15, 2009
Bridgend south wales
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
We are wanting to purchase one of these bikes ,has anyone got any comments good or bad with regard to build quality and performance especially on hills and battery life
Look forward to your comments
I would like to thank all that take the time to reply

Falcon 269

Free Member
Jul 11, 2013
Melton Mowbray, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We've had two AS bikes since 2017 and they've been very good. Battery seems to last forever (although we don't use pedal assist much on the flat - only in to head winds), they're very solidly built and I'd say they're good value for the price.

PS. Should add that customer service at time of sale and thereafter is excellent!

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We have 2 AS bikes, twist and go older ones, we bought them 2ndhand over 3 years ago and they have been brilliant. No issues still on same batteries, but we do tend to try and charge after every use.
Wouldn't be without them (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I don't have one but have read nothing but excellent from any posts ive came across. Alan has also been considering buying one but not many 2nd hand coming up. Prices are silly money at the moment with Covid 19 more folk buying them for travelling to work etc.

Jun 10, 2013
Sussex
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Festivals
Did you get a mk3 in the end?

We are wanting to purchase one of these bikes ,has anyone got any comments good or bad with regard to build quality and performance especially on hills and battery life

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
We have a pair, but they have not had much use lately because my wife's sense of balance has gone and she no longer feels safe on a bike. Very good bikes and the batteries still hold a good charge. I may have one for sale in a couple of weeks time if it is of interest to you. I think our daughter in law wants the other one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back