Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Afternoon,

Just a quick note to thank everyone that has arranged motor insurance via ourselves over the past 12 months.

We've enjoyed another record year and have loved catering for all our clients whether they are insuring a performance car, modified car, motorhome, RV, campervan, kit car, classic or daily drive.

Don't forget we give healthy discounts to all those existing clients who take out home insurance or other motor insurance with us.

Thanks again to all, it's been an absolute please looking after so many of you.

For an instant quote and cover, please call our experienced team on 02380 268351 or visit https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

Many Thanks

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Apr 9, 2018
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Adamo 75-4t
Exp
March 2018
Have to say I have had a pleasant relationship with AIB on my last Moho and arranging insurance on our new one.
Keep up the good work.

Jun 18, 2012
Preston
Funster No
MH
Grandad's Camper-CPC
Exp
Since 2012
David and Sally said "Have to say I have had a pleasant relationship with AIB on my last Moho and arranging insurance on our new one.
Keep up the good work. "

I have also never had an unpleasant relationship with AIB from my annual phone call with them.
However, they have never been better than +£200 on my Caravan Guard quote each year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Afternoon,

Just a quick note to thank everyone that has arranged motor insurance via ourselves over the past 12 months.

We've enjoyed another record year and have loved catering for all our clients whether they are insuring a performance car, modified car, motorhome, RV, campervan, kit car, classic or daily drive.

Don't forget we give healthy discounts to all those existing clients who take out home insurance or other motor insurance with us.

Thanks again to all, it's been an absolute please looking after so many of you.

For an instant quote and cover, please call our experienced team on 02380 268351 or visit https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

Many Thanks

Leah Burt
AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Whats your position on Motorhome quotes to include Morocco?

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Do you have RAC or similar cover, that might be a better option ? they have broken into cars in the past in seconds for similar issues

Posted on wrong thread sorry, aimed at chap who is locked out ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back