A Quick Hello (1 Viewer)

B

Berto

Deleted User
PICT0585-1.jpg

Hi everybody,just joined up after seeing this site mentioned in Motorcaravaner.We are Berto and Betty, both forty somethings, and we bought our first camper last july,she is as you can see a 28 year old Bedford cf."Valerie" is fitted with a double overcab bed,plus the lounge converts to a huge bed,can seat 6 for dinner,and has wet shower room with porta potti.Betty has rustled up some lovely meals in her kitchen,with a gas fire and steaming hot water she has changed our lifes,we get away monthly,either wild or at campsites and are planning a 2 month tour in europe next jan...Having looked through some of the forum topics i`m sure this site is going to be very helpful::bigsmile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome Berto and Betty, loads of friendly and helpful people here - enjoy:thumb:

Kell

Free Member
Sep 9, 2007
Dorset
Funster No
Hi Berto and Betty, welcome
Valerie is a stunner, She must be quite a rarity now. I'll look out for her when I'm out and about.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Berto, Betty & Valerie :Smile: Welcome to the Fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mark e

Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Shwm ai from Wales. She's classic looking, but as long as she's reliable. Good luck with Europe, if it was'nt for the dog, i'd be there too :cry:

Floozie2

Free Member
Feb 29, 2008
Videix, France
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
9 years
Hi to Berto & Betty

Hi guys, welcome! Just wanted to say cool m/home. I always like to see classic 'oldies but goodies'. Never seen one like Valerie before, she must be unique! Have fun in her and enjoy your travels. :thumb:

Richard & Amanda & Pooch the dog

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Berto:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements