A plea for urgent help please (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I am glad that they were sorted and the best club came up with masses of help. For my 2 bobs worth I would reconsider my breakdown service,I hope they weren't overcharged for the parking!

Jimbo

Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
Funster No
MH
Winnebego Journey
Exp
New
Hi I live 30 mins from Folkestone and have a motorhome service company local can give you a number if helpful

Apr 22, 2015
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since 2014
Hi,
@Jimbo I think it would be a good idea you never know when we may need you either going or coming back.

Regards

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DebsD

DebsD

Free Member
Aug 27, 2013
North West England
Funster No
MH
KonTiki 640 (an old one)!
Exp
Since 2008
:xgrin::xgrin::xgrin::xgrin:@ bigfoot. Am going to be calling AIB insurance (breakdown is with them also) to vent my concerns ref the cover/assistance we received now We have recovered from the whole event.

I can only reiterate how thankful I am for the help of everyone who took the time out to read my plea and respond - you don't get this anywhere else that I can see.

On a positive note, the MH is all sorted now and we are currently in Liverpool in a hotel waiting to go see Andre Rieu tomorrow evening as a special treat.

Happy Christmas Funsters

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
:xgrin::xgrin::xgrin::xgrin:
On a positive note, the MH is all sorted now and we are currently in Liverpool in a hotel waiting to go see Andre Rieu tomorrow evening as a special treat.

Happy Christmas Funsters

Was it a good show ? I like him :xThumb: always like how he has supported young musicians over the years & given them opportunities.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back