A photo of the outside from Inside (17 Viewers)

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Keep warm, sunshine.
Thank you Joy. Electric fire on, tucked up under duvet and about to have a cider. We use this site every year on way to or coming back from Devon but have always had lovely weather for walking along canal and enjoying the narrowboats. We are later than usual. Hope you are keeping warm and safe also. X

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
First time we've seen the Malvern hills since Friday when it started to rain. Stopped at lunchtime today and it's nice and sunny now most people have gone home. 🙄
20201004_160731.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OllyHughes

Free Member
Feb 15, 2010
North Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyanne 584
Exp
Since 1992
It used to be but a couple of years ago they opted out, it's now a private site. You can find it on Search for Sites. Has 8 pitches, at the moment there are only 2 here.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
View attachment 434318

Time and tide wait for no man.

Back in to Aberdeen beach for the night. I love watching the big off shore supply ships come in and out of harbour. Extremely busy although very few motorhomes today.

My go-to spot for wild camping, I mean off-grid camping ;)
When I was there last month there were cones everywhere and signs stating that double yellow lines were going in, I got interviewed by a young reporter asking my opinion as he said the council were doing it to encourage people to walk and cycle the the front... 🥴

I said the commerce area won’t like that with all their car parks full up from people wanting to go up the front...

I take it they haven’t done it yet..?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back