20211227_111700.jpg

Sep 30, 2021
Highlands
Funster No
MH
Burstner T615
And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;

No sorry, my mistake it's just a crow on a water authority building.

IMG_20211227_152419.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
I’m afraid that you are starting to seriously p1ss us off Yorick.

27°C and full sunshine and we can’t travel to Lanzarote. Normally, as you know, we would have been there over the New Year and may even have been able to meet up again for lunch and a drink. As it is we are heading out New Year’s Day for a couple of days in Cirencester followed by a few more near Devizes. Temperatures from 14°C to 6°C. Doesn’t sound quite the same does it?

Happy New Year, best wishes to your wife and to Elvis too. We hope to see you again sometime in the future and, in the meantime, we will remain jealous.:sick:

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
I’m afraid that you are starting to seriously p1ss us off Yorick.

27°C and full sunshine and we can’t travel to Lanzarote. Normally, as you know, we would have been there over the New Year and may even have been able to meet up again for lunch and a drink. As it is we are heading out New Year’s Day for a couple of days in Cirencester followed by a few more near Devizes. Temperatures from 14°C to 6°C. Doesn’t sound quite the same does it?

Happy New Year, best wishes to your wife and to Elvis too. We hope to see you again sometime in the future and, in the meantime, we will remain jealous.:sick:
Hasta la vista, amigo.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Fish and chip shop... Mabelthorpe... :xsurprised::giggler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
53.302960, 0.291193
I must tell you that just after I posted the question “where is this window?” we went for a walk along our local beach and at one point my husband said “it’s not like Mabelthorpe, is it?” … and then he said, ”I don’t know why I said Mabelthorpe, it was just the first place that came into my head.”
Fast forward five hours and I look up the grid reference you gave and, lo and behold, it’s Mabelthorpe!
Weird, or what?🤔

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Fat Seagull Cafe and Bistro?
I must tell you that just after I posted the question “where is this window?” we went for a walk along our local beach and at one point my husband said “it’s not like Mabelthorpe, is it?” … and then he said, ”I don’t know why I said Mabelthorpe, it was just the first place that came into my head.”
Fast forward five hours and I look up the grid reference you gave and, lo and behold, it’s Mabelthorpe!
Weird, or what?🤔

Near the Fat Seagull, but it's a window in the big summer house that faces the beach as you walk from the access into the beach walkway at Huttoft Bank, Sandilands, and head towards Sutton on Sea.

If you copy and paste the 53.302960, 0.291193 coordinates into Google maps, it pinpoints the summer house exactly.

Google maps lumps everything together as being Mablethorpe in the surrounding area although Mablethorpe is about 3 miles from the summer house. :unsure:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back