a newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alli, Nov 14, 2007.

1. alli

alli Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All

I'm alli. Just joined this website yesterday. Me and my other half (Tim) are looking for our first motorhome to go on a 6 month break around europe next year. We are hoping to leave in April and keep going until we run out for money or the weather changes, which ever comes first. I will be bending everyones ear to find out as much as poss from you people before we go.
    Many thanks

2. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Ratings:
    +9,953
    Hi Alli and Welcome
    ask away and have fun:thumb:wish i was going too
    Geo

3. Bryan

Bryan

Ratings:
    +342
    Welcome, alli, to the friendliest, fastest growing, newest and MOST FUN website for motorhomes on the Internet!

Can I ask, where did you find out about the site? Personal recommendation? Search engine? Link from another site?

Just curious, that's all ::bigsmile:

4. alli

alli Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    i just did a google search and typed wild campsites and this came up. i had been on the practicle motorhome forum but it isnt half as good and informative as this one and you have to wait 4 days before your post goes live. This is a great website.

5. Bryan

Bryan

Ratings:
    +342
    Thanks for that, it's always interesting to see how people came by our site.

If you thnkit's a great website be sure to mention us to other motorhomers you meet along the way!

The more the merrier, that's what I say! :roflmto: