A Newbie that's been lurking for a while (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2018
Derby, but not forever
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starburst
Exp
since 2005
Hello everyone, thought it about time I introduced myself as I have been lurking in the background for a while now.
Firstly, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the fantastic advice that I have received from reading the posts. Since joining I have installed permanent gas bottles, solar panels, Lifos lithium leisure batteries, bought an Endless breeze van, reversing sensors, screen covers - I could go on, but this has all been through advice from this forum. Hopefully, I will be able to put some helpful hints back in return.
A little about Moi, there is a husband, a large dog and a couple of cats and when we go travelling, everyone comes along. Bought our latest van 2 years ago this month and whoever said 'it's takes 3 vans to find the perfect one' was spot on. We have an Autocruise Starburst, it's 10 years old, quite small (easy to drive and park) and just perfect.
Mainly do Wild Camping due to our job (we trade at Festivals) and on the very first occasion that we stayed on a proper site didn't even think to use ehu as we had never had the luxury before, we've learnt now!
If there are any festival goers out there, we might have even met.
Looking forward to being out of the shadows and joining in!

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
:welco: what type of festivals is it you attend and what's your trade.
Thought would ask on behalf of the NMC.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Indy-pen
Nov 30, 2018
Derby, but not forever
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starburst
Exp
since 2005
Thanks everyone!
We trade in vintage and repro clothing, civilian and military from the 1930's to 1950's.
We trade at Military fairs, WW2 events, classic car and bike shows, music festivals. However, all have been cancelled this year

Sep 9, 2020
Deepest Lancashire
Funster No
MH
One day hopefully
Hello and welcome from a very wet Lancashire
w.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.