A New Motorhome TV Show looking for Motorhome Owners (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim,

Hope you are well. I was in touch with you last year about a TV project on RVs and motorhomes. We are making another 4-part series this summer (filming from the 28th June for 3.5 weeks) - so it would be great to connect with some members of your online community. Can you let me know the best way to do this?

Many Thanks,

Josh Pemberton
Senior Development Researcher
mob. +44 (0)7807310359
loc. Shepherds Building Central, Charecroft Way
London W14 0EE

Sent: 27 May 2021 18:23
To: Josh Pemberton <Josh.Pemberton@endemolshineuk.com>
Subject: Re: TV Production

Hi John,

If you give me an idea about the series and its aims, I can put a shout-out on the forums for you. I should say that people are very wary of TV production though. So many programs about motorhome and caravan owners are more about gently taking the pee more than anything else.

Get back to me and I’ll see what I can do.

Kind regards,

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thank you very much. I totally understand this concern - whilst we are of course searching for characterful contributors, we are very keen to work hand in hand with the community so the programme appeals to both enthusiasts and newcomers.

A little more about the show for the forum:

Banijay UK (Masterchef, Peaky Blinders, Your Home Made Perfect) are filming a series this summer about the world of motorhomes. It is an uplifting show that aims to give a window into manufacturers, campsites and motorhome owners. We are interested in hearing from people who are passionate about their vehicles and have great stories about their motorhome experiences. Please contact us to find out more:
email: josh.pemberton@endemolshineuk.com
phone: 07807310359

Apr 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
5 years
Sounds ideal for Tam:unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
I’m in if they want an older van perspective ie 21 years old this year and it’s not full of new wizzy gadgets.
Just saying like.................
And I’ve got the time.

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
Be careful if you volunteer and make sure you understand what they're after. Our business has been approached a couple of times as an "ex pats running a company in Spain" target, and it became obvious on drilling into it that they after 'train wrecks'. That said, we were filmed once as a supplier to the Hotel concerned as part of the Hotel Inspector series and the presenter, Alex Polizzi, was absolutely brilliant and great fun while being incredibly professional, so they're not all after blood.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
I’ll do it for the same fee that Jennifer Anniston and her “Friends” just received for the reunion😉😁😁

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back