Free Member
Dec 15, 2015
Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Im a newbie
Hi all. My husband and i have just bought our first motorhome and as we have both retired we are heading of through France to sunny Spain with our springer spaniel in march. We have sold our home and we our not sure whether we will full time or rent a place or we might combine the two around Europe. What a difference it is for older people nowadays compared to our parents and grandparents. At 60 we can now set off on new adventures go as slow as we like or as fast as is safe. Life is for living not sitting in front of the telly. I am looking forward to being part of this community as going through the forums you are a great bunch giving freely of your knowledge humour and support

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
:welc: There is no shortage to experts on this site - and some who think they are.:xrofl:

Any questions you have can and will be answered, you just have to pick them out through the plethora of jokes that get thrown in as well. Loads of Euro travellers as well
Welcome
Michael

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
:welc:Hi there you'll get loads of help on here,I'm sure you have thought of this already but make sure your Springer is protected from all the bugs at that time of the year,sand fly bites can be lethal as they carry leish apparently you can now get a vaccination for it.But don't be put off by it :xThumb:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello and welcome to the Fun
upload_2015-12-16_19-46-20.png

May 30, 2012
Bristol
Funster No
MH
PVC Vantage Neo
Exp
25 years
Hello and Welcome!! Wish we were also searching for the sun now. Maybe next year.:xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
This is exactly what we want to do. Sell the house and bank the money away safely, jump in the bus and travel wherever the fancy takes us. We can always come back to bricks and mortar if we need to at some point but won't rush. There are so many places we would like to explore whilst we are still fit and able to do so.
Enjoy your travels and welcome to the forum

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back