A naturalist or naturist weekend... (1 Viewer)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Dawn I should have told you my travels from Benidorm I am sure you could have made my efforts more interesting / better reading for me (y) brill
terry

OP
OP
Mousy

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
@Terry your tales made our weekend, you had us both laughing out loud, we said we could hear your voice in your writing and that's what made it so good. Nobody could of improved it and we can't wait for the next instalment.

Simon thank you for your kind words, I will make more of an effort to post about our weekends away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Don't worry @DavidG58 im sure Martin can show you at Chester!:rofl:

If you really don't know and I can't believe you don't as all the men in my family do this, it's when you attempt to form a perfect circle swivelling your hips with your dangly bits.
Oh my! Hilarious mental picture! Please stop now....it hurts when I laugh!

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
@Mousy Dawn my pm is on the way. It sounds a fabulous place to disappear to ... I know we would have to wait for the weather to be kind in order to enjoy it to the full but ... I am hoping that I can go sometime this year. Thank you so much for this thread. :)
They have a website so no point in keeping it under wraps !
Google Tything Barn camping !:whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Simon thank you for your kind words, I will make more of an effort to post about our weekends away.
That will be great & the whole forum will be waiting for the next one, but you are going to have to try hard to top this last weekend! :D

I'm sure you would have done a great job writing up Terry's tale, but you are right - it did sound just right with Terry relaying his own story in his own words. You both made me laugh out loud!

Maybe you should go with him to fetch the next van back from Benidorm. Then it will be your story too. :whistle2:

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Don't worry @DavidG58 im sure Martin can show you at Chester!:rofl:

If you really don't know and I can't believe you don't as all the men in my family do this, it's when you attempt to form a perfect circle swivelling your hips with your dangly bits.

Oh I do love the Motorhomefun site, it gives me a good laugh everyday without fail! :inlove: :inlove:
Thank you Mousy and everyone.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Funnily enough, I have never actually been there. Pete went once with his first wife, when the previous owner had it and for a hobby, grew oysters, which turned into a business. We had heard it had changed hands and thought the oyster chap must have retired - or whatever.

Thing is, we rarely holiday as such in Britain although we've always nipped up to Morfa Dyffryn for a few days, and my husband #1 and I used to have a week at Studland at the end of May with a gang of friends, for several years. We used however to belong to a local naturist club where we either had a caravan or a tent (which stayed in situ for the season each year) so most weekends we just went there. It was paid for already, we had loads of friends, we could have a drink and not have to worry about who was going to drive, it was just easy and very habit forming. Too easy and too habit forming! LOL

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
@Mousy Perhaps you should think about joining Suntreckers. We have attended some rallies with them we joined in 2013. There was a rally near Newark last weekend that we would have gone to but we missed the booking date.

We did see in the Nude Year though with about eight others on a small rally in Norfolk. We had a lovely warm room for our use which we did need as it was very cold up there with the temps barely climbing above freezing some days.

Pete Sedges OH

OP
OP
Mousy

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi sedge, yes you are right about the oysters, sadly an oil spillage near the oil refineries at Milford Haven put an end to that venture. The old owners have retried but still live on site.

Pete, thanks for your suggestion, I think my conclusion at the end of a lovely weekend is that I'm more into nature than naturism. The joy for me last weekend was in watching the wildlife, hoping to see the otters etc, trying to identify the estuary birds and the beauty of the site.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Like Mikebeaches, we have taken off our clothes when on holiday but it has to be very warm. I am not at heart a 'Nudist' but I simply loathe swimming with a costume on. The whole scenario seems silly.
I put on dry clothes to get them wet, swim around hoping they do not expose anything then come out of the water and they begin to feel uncomfortable. I sit on the sand and fill my crutch involuntarily with gritty sand which I must deal with later; carefully. When I can stand the cold wet costume with its built-in sandpaper no longer, it is customary to attempt to provide some form of screen to save anyone from seeing what god gave me. The wonderful relief of dry clothes is a true pleasure which has much to be said for it. As the day wears on and the cool ocean invites me once more (Go to paragraph 2)
My alternative is to go into the water when I am hot or want a swim and come out when I have finished, ready for another dip whenever I feel like it.
Alan

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
I have stripped off (when the sun shines) for the last 45 years, but it is an experience that is greatly augmented by the surroundings. Mousey, your story of the weekend was eloquent and funny and it is a shame the weather didn't oblige and give you the opportunity to get some sun on your whiter bits.
I have always been a sun worshipper, but thought it looked silly when one stripped off to reveal a very white backside and "gentlemans vegetables" and even worse for a woman, with very white headlamps !!
It doesn't matter what shape you are, you will always see fatter and thinner and bigger and smaller, but no one should ever let other people put you off doing what you want to do, AS
LONG AS, you hurt no one and cause no offence.
It does look a very interesting site and worth a visit IF the sun shines...
Keep posting MOUSEY ((and keep helicoptering MR mousey)) but mind the furniture. !!
Mitch.
PS. Yes, Motalivet is a great naturist site, right on the dunes just below the river Gironde.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back