A message from Woodside Field CL (2 Viewers)

Grummyb

Free Member
Dec 31, 2020
Corby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since about 2013
I don't mind doing a bit of painting at the weekend in between walks assuming I can get my lazy arse out of bed

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Latest visitor at Woodside Field trying to find our Elsan point?
CCTV_CH15_2_1_15_20210526220639.png

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello all

We still have one place available for this weekend, any last minute people out there with no where to go? You don't need to ring to make a booking as it can all be booked online.
www.woodsidefield.co.uk
Have a great weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello Funsters hope you all have been enjoying the weather.
Incredibly we have an empty field next week so if anybody need somewhere to go for £12 a night have a look at our website.

bikingdave

Free Member
Jun 2, 2021
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
AT Mohican
Exp
I'm a newbie but very seasoned boater and ex caravanner and occasional camping with bike buddies.
Brian - thanks to you guys I've now joined the funsters site! We had a brilliant few days with you a few weeks back. You worried too much about the infamous turn around the island (which was stressing me out until I googled it). However the quality of the site is very very high. One of the best I've seen. Would have still liked some honey and eggs but maybe next time huh lol..... All the best to you all, I just can't recommend this site highly enough.....

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Brian - thanks to you guys I've now joined the funsters site! We had a brilliant few days with you a few weeks back. You worried too much about the infamous turn around the island (which was stressing me out until I googled it). However the quality of the site is very very high. One of the best I've seen. Would have still liked some honey and eggs but maybe next time huh lol..... All the best to you all, I just can't recommend this site highly enough.....
That really is nice to hear thank you for your comments, I think Jim needs to put us commission we have converted quite a few to the faith now.
Why don't you join the July rally here, then you will then have a chance to meet lots of new Funster friends.

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello all.
Bank Holiday weekend next week and we have spaces available if anybody needs somewhere to go, close to M4 J18 Bath/Bristol. Woodside Field.

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Somewhat delayed review following our August 2021 stay at Quackers site at Old Sodbury.

Wonderful site
Wonderful location
Wonderful hosts
Wonderful elsan point (literally one of the best I've ever used)
Wonderful 'lawn' to park on with masses of space
Wonderful local(ish) restaurants (PM me for details)
Wonderful attention to detail with the layout and infrastructure of the site
Wonderful relaxing six nights stay

I'm all out of wonderfuls, but to finish, highly recommended, go and try it for yourself!

Last edited:
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Don't forget the wonderful walking from the site and the wonderful dog exercise facilities and poo disposal system.😃

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Has anyone mentioned the wonderful flat cycling network around the Avon cycle routes which can be located within about half a mile downhill of your wonderful site with wonderful eggs (and agreeing with every wonderful thing Carpmart said)
The site is so well positioned that upon return and having to come up the hill you descend to the cycle paths there is a wonderful pub with wonderful beer.

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Has anyone mentioned the wonderful flat cycling network around the Avon cycle routes which can be located within about half a mile downhill of your wonderful site with wonderful eggs (and agreeing with every wonderful thing Carpmart said)
The site is so well positioned that upon return and having to come up the hill you descend to the cycle paths there is a wonderful pub with wonderful beer.
Wonderful empty site, :( where is everybody??

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello everybody hope you are all well.
We have an empty site this weekend, so does anybody want a last minute getaway? Close to M4 Junction 18 Bristol/Bath. woodsidefield.co.uk
Normally find after a post like this the phone rings or we suddenly get a few last minute arrivals.
Have a good weekend.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I thought all campsites were rammed, where are you going wrong?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I thought all campsites were rammed, where are you going wrong?
Nothing, probably one of the best CL's, superbly looked after with great owners.
I think we would be regulars if we weren't 150 miles away

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
So why isn't it full ?
Some of the best and cheapest CLs are often empty, just the way I hope it remains, if they start getting packed you will see demand and calls for EHU and prices will rocket.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Nothing, probably one of the best CL's, superbly looked after with great owners.
I think we would be regulars if we weren't 150 miles away
It’s my “go to” first stop if I’m on my way down to the southwest! We love it there so peaceful with great CL facilities, it’s a great site with very forgiving owners (was expecting a ban after my first visit😉) We will be back👍

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
I think you will find a lot of CL's fairly empty now its September, also its only a Motorhome Fun CL none of those caravan riff raff.
We are ex caravanners with recently changed mobile phone Providers; so Elaine and I are each 'Riff Raff with a Giff Gaff', but with a certain earthy appeal [well, in some quarters ...] :unsure: :LOL:

Steve

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I went the other way on the bank holiday I am in England next week but the south west show is the destination but when I am looking for somewhere wonderful I will be there

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back