A message from Woodside Field CL (2 Viewers)

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Well you can tell Autumns arrived, every time I cut the grass and make it lovey again some one sprinkles it with leaves. Hope you are all keeping safe and not getting too depressed. We are still open and have plenty of room to social distance, the ground is good and fresh eggs and honey still delicious. We would like to thank all our guests who have supported us in our first few months and look forward to meeting more of you in the future.
Quackers
:sun:woodsidefield.co.uk :sun:

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Website doesn't let me book, it looks lovely though, it's my phone internet playing up, is it a set price throughout the year?
Not aware of any booking issues, some one has successfully just booked via a mobile. Try re starting your phone and get back to me if you still have issues.
Our current rate is £12 a night we will of course reduce that for longer stays.

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Search for sites have you on their app as well.
Phil
Search for sites does seem to work well thanks Riverbankannie for the heads up on that. Would appreciate more reviews on there from any of you Funsters who have already been a guest here.

Robert Clark mentioned Campercontact above, so far we have not managed to get listed on that app always seem to get error messages. Do many people actually use that app?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Search for sites does seem to work well thanks Riverbankannie for the heads up on that. Would appreciate more reviews on there from any of you Funsters who have already been a guest here.

Robert Clark mentioned Campercontact above, so far we have not managed to get listed on that app always seem to get error messages. Do many people actually use that app?

The app is widely used
You could try using the desktop web version

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016

Just put a review on for you👍

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Really :sun::sun::sun::sun: here today in Old Sodbury, where are all you Funsters. We still have Sloes, blackberries and hazelnuts in the hedges ready for your enjoyment.

Well I'm stuck at home. :(. My town has the highest Covid rate in England and our lockdown rules can only go worse.

Hang on in there.. This time next year you'll be telling us all to go away and stop mithering you. :). There have been so many lovely reports from the funsters who have visited you. X

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
The ground is still good and the weather today has been kind, but there is something missing after out last guest departed??
woodsidefield.co.uk

Woodside Field Oct 2020.jpg

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
It looks lovely Quackers I would love to come but it's a bit too far at the moment but have got you on my radar for a stop off when I am coming down country hopefully wont be too long...🙂

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
It's the main one I use too. Only turn to the others if there is a specific place I want to visit for which CC has no suggestions. I find the other apps too full of parking places without services which are no good for us other than for a one night stop.

OP
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
It's the main one I use too. Only turn to the others if there is a specific place I want to visit for which CC has no suggestions. I find the other apps too full of parking places without services which are no good for us other than for a one night stop.
Thanks for the info DBK we have not been successful getting a listing on Campercontact we also reached out to them for help but were referred back to their FAQ, also noticed others in forums saying the same thing, perhaps we will have another go at a later date. Jim is planning a new resource on here which will list all the Fun CLs shortly. So far the majority of our guest have come from Motorhome Fun, with the odd few from Search for Sites, but all really nice people.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Thanks for the info DBK we have not been successful getting a listing on Campercontact we also reached out to them for help but were referred back to their FAQ, also noticed others in forums saying the same thing, perhaps we will have another go at a later date. Jim is planning a new resource on here which will list all the Fun CLs shortly. So far the majority of our guest have come from Motorhome Fun, with the odd few from Search for Sites, but all really nice people.
I can try for you, I've been a member for a few years and have added new locations before. If you send me a PM (start conversation) and include a few photographs of the site plus prices, facilities, contact details such as website, telephone numbers etc and a location in Lat/Long if possible otherwise a grid reference I will have a go. They have changed their app recently and are still updating it but the facility to add a new location is still there although it is well hidden. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back