LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Latest visitor at Woodside Field trying to find our Elsan point?
CCTV_CH15_2_1_15_20210526220639.png

OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello all

We still have one place available for this weekend, any last minute people out there with no where to go? You don't need to ring to make a booking as it can all be booked online.
www.woodsidefield.co.uk
Have a great weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hello Funsters hope you all have been enjoying the weather.
Incredibly we have an empty field next week so if anybody need somewhere to go for £12 a night have a look at our website.

Jun 2, 2021
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
AT Mohican
Exp
I'm a newbie but very seasoned boater and ex caravanner and occasional camping with bike buddies.
Brian - thanks to you guys I've now joined the funsters site! We had a brilliant few days with you a few weeks back. You worried too much about the infamous turn around the island (which was stressing me out until I googled it). However the quality of the site is very very high. One of the best I've seen. Would have still liked some honey and eggs but maybe next time huh lol..... All the best to you all, I just can't recommend this site highly enough.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
Q

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Brian - thanks to you guys I've now joined the funsters site! We had a brilliant few days with you a few weeks back. You worried too much about the infamous turn around the island (which was stressing me out until I googled it). However the quality of the site is very very high. One of the best I've seen. Would have still liked some honey and eggs but maybe next time huh lol..... All the best to you all, I just can't recommend this site highly enough.....
That really is nice to hear thank you for your comments, I think Jim needs to put us commission we have converted quite a few to the faith now.
Why don't you join the July rally here, then you will then have a chance to meet lots of new Funster friends.