Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
I'm afraid I don't understand how Ebay works...

At the end of the bidding does one know how much it was sold for?

JJ :cool:

As long if you have saved it to your watched list if you just click on the link it will come up as a sold item (or not). It will also let you know if the seller has relisted it. (y)

This is a classified ad not an auction, so you won't know how much it goes for - apart from anything the deal will almost certainly be done outside of eBay, but even if not then it is a private deal.

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
This is a classified ad not an auction, so you won't know how much it goes for - apart from anything the deal will almost certainly be done outside of eBay, but even if not then it is a private deal.

Yes, of course. I forgot its a classified add as opposed to an auction, its a bugger we will never know what it sells for.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Of course my Hymer is really, really modern compared to the motorhome my darling daughter Amy has got...

View attachment 95886

Keep an eye out for her at the festivals!

JJ :cool:

Amazed that the cab looks so good as they used to rot away in front of your eyes.:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012

Yes, of course. I forgot its a classified add as opposed to an auction, its a bugger we will never know what it sells for.

I forgot that as well :rolleyes:

Bacchus

Free Member
Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011

Unless one of us buys it (y)

(or someone in the classic hymer facebook group)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back