Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello! :) I'm New to mhf and new to motor homing! Still finding out what goes where in my new to me, but older Peugeot Boxer Eldis and doing her up a bit inside, and perhaps outside?? So, I'm heading over to your 'tips' as you probably have a few I could use!
I'm So Looking forward to using my 'Doris' .... asap! :cool: Hope the sun keeps shining!
Nice to meet you all.
Joy

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, you have made a great first step by becoming a full member, gives you access to all the site and you can ask as many questions as you want, we have lots of lady motorhomers including @movan (Joy) and @Cal54 I'm sure they will be along soon to say :ello: and :welcomesign:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello .. boy now we are gonna cause confusion ... I hope you behave yourself ... welcome .. from one Joy to another. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Joy, welcome to MotorhomeFun.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Big Hi & Welcome to 2JOY,
From the Isle of Wight , where in the s/west are you based.
Ann & Terry + ASBO our noisy cocker spaniel

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Welcome Joy, you have made a good decision joining Motorhome Fun. Hope you enjoy every moment with your Doris, and hope you feel like joining Funsters on a rally sometime so that you can meet us in the flesh!!

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there Joy and a warm welcome to MHF.Enjoy your motorhome(y)
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
JoyJoy

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well Hello There! All these lovely messages from you and I haven't a clue how to reply to each and everyone .... well maybe not everyone .... no offence but time is running short, :D:LOL: but it is great to feel so welcomed by you all!

And to Joy, you know who I mean, I can't promise to behave!:giggler:! ;)

So here is a thank you and I don't know where it will end up, but it's for all of you and if someone could just give me a pointer as to how to use this site properly, I will say MANY THANKS.

Have a great weekend!
Joy

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Joy your doing ok, if you see a post you want to quote just click the quote button at the bottom of each post. If you want to get a individual's attention then put a @ before their name and they will get a notification, don't be afraid to post it's what keeps the forum going. :D For smileys just click the little face above.

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hello .. boy now we are gonna cause confusion ... I hope you behave yourself ... welcome .. from one Joy to another. :)

Jeez.... @movan ... I hope i don't get too pi$$3d and offer my crunchie to a complete stranger!!.. :Eeek:

Oh!... and BTW.. @JoyJoy ... w2f

You'll soon get used to the mad house of all things mad.... and some really wonderful "ethernet" folk and advice... and quite a lot of leg pulling...

All in fun tho... :) and only on fun (y)

OP
OP
JoyJoy

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Jeez.... @movan ... I hope i don't get too pi$$3d and offer my crunchie to a complete stranger!!.. :Eeek:

Oh!... and BTW.. @JoyJoy ... w2f

You'll soon get used to the mad house of all things mad.... and some really wonderful "ethernet" folk and advice... and quite a lot of leg pulling...

All in fun tho... :) and only on fun (y)

Hey, sounds great @Fletton I could do with my hamstrings being stretched! :) Cheers!

OP
OP
JoyJoy

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Joy your doing ok, if you see a post you want to quote just click the quote button at the bottom of each post. If you want to get a individual's attention then put a @ before their name and they will get a notification, don't be afraid to post it's what keeps the forum going. :D For smileys just click the little face above.

Thanks @Carol for making me feel at home and welcome! I'm sure to make a few boobs along the way but hey, I don't mind if you don't! Nice to meet you!:)

OP
OP
JoyJoy

JoyJoy

Free Member
May 10, 2017
South West England
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm a newbie