A Huge thank you to Knowepark (1 Viewer)

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
In the past I have been a bit critical of these guys for high prices and poor trade in values but I've always said that they look after their customers.
Last week they went the extra mile (and more) for us - especially Grant in the workshop - so I thought it only fair that I publicly thank them. Grant went to endless trouble to get our boiler working in time for us to leave for our trip to France and kept the price down for us. There had been an attempted, failed repair by them earlier in the summer and he put it right for us by fitting us in, working extra hours and sourcing the parts needed for an incredibly fair price. The failed repair earlier in the year was because the fault at that time was intermittent and they couldn't reproduce it in the workshop. They are now back on my favourites list. Thank you Grant!

BillandHelen

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 17, 2013
Edinburgh United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Wildax Elara
Exp
since 2004
Glad to hear that, they are a longstanding family owned firm who have invested heavily in their facilities. Like yourself I have found them a bit low on trade ins and a bit overwhelmed on the service facilities, like lots of others unfortunately. Need more like them in the industry.
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Ditto. They do my habitation service and have a well-stocked shop. They also sell (or at least display :D) Airstreams.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Glad you had a better experience with them than my sister who they did a right number on.
Lost her a fortune with her last van ....had to take to small claims court in the end

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Glad you had a better experience with them than my sister who they did a right number on.
Lost her a fortune with her last van ....had to take to small claims court in the end

Well it just goes to show how two experiences car be so very different!

I suppose "we all make mistakes" said the Dalek climbing off the dustbin.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Well it just goes to show how two experiences car be so very different!

I suppose "we all make mistakes" said the Dalek climbing off the dustbin.
Yes it's often the way ...i thought they were good with her when she first bought the van but their aftersales was horrific.
They lost all her service history, receipts and owners manuals for the van ....everything basically and first denied all knowledge and then strung her along for 2 months claiming they could replace them all...it never happened and then to make matters worse the van developed a serious leak from the front roof joint.
No end of trouble trying to get them to repair it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back