A great buy ? (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I`ve seen a Dethleffs that looks like a cracking buy for someone on Autotrader and was going to post a link for others to pass opinion on, but can`t seem to get the link to work, any tips on this ?
`course it could be a scam but it reads genuine.
Sadly it`s not for me...still a battle of the wills between me an OH who doesn`t fancy MH holidays for some strange reason.
But it will happen in a year or two even if I only get a camper for me and the dog !

OP
OP
Figaro
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
do I copy / paste the URL from properties ? doesn`t seem to work ???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
I`ve seen a Dethleffs that looks like a cracking buy for someone on Autotrader and was going to post a link for others to pass opinion on, but can`t seem to get the link to work, any tips on this ?
`course it could be a scam but it reads genuine.
Sadly it`s not for me...still a battle of the wills between me an OH who doesn`t fancy MH holidays for some strange reason.
But it will happen in a year or two even if I only get a camper for me and the dog !
Had the same with my wife, we had camped for 16yrs with kids them got a caravan for the next 7yrs and I wanted a Motorhome but she was having none of it, to small, restricted where we could go etc convinced her having taken her various shows and dealers had a look around loads took me 12 months finally convinced her now can't get her out of it had it 12 month now and been away most weekends and went to France in September which was brilliant just come back today from Whitby/ Stockton absolutely loves it just that work keeps getting in the way
keep plugging away maybe hire one and she if that convinces her pretty sure you won't regret it
Good luck

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
These are all the Dethleffs on Auto trader, which one?
Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back