A Funster Map (1 Viewer)

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Put my location (post code) into preferences last night, checked after an hour and nothing.
Checked about an hour ago, still nought.
What am I doing wrong. Again!

Were you in personal details? Enter post code,press 'save changes' at the bottom of the page,it should then tell you 'you're changes have been saved' (y)

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
That's me in the pub then! :drink:
Me too :X3:
Loving the map! Its nice to see if there's anyone nearby but I do understand why people might be nervous (especially if they store their MH at home). Luckily there's plenty of pubs around here to choose from in case I get bored and decide to move (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Dotties

Free Member
Jan 31, 2015
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Ex Newbie
Were you in personal details? Enter post code,press 'save changes' at the bottom of the page,it should then tell you 'you're changes have been saved' (y)[/QUOte
@rb62
You remember me saying I had checked the entry-twice-, well I checked again and,
Surprise surprise, hadn't completed the post code fully. Now done, and I'm on the map:rolleyes:
Geoff

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
According to the map I'm in USA, bloody cold here in LA though.

Edit. Changed my location to postcode, all good now.

Just done that myself as I couldn't work out why my and for that matter @JaG pin points were in the American City of Chesterfield so changed to postcode and I'm back over this side of the pond

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

steviebouy

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Pucklechurch, Bristol BS16 9SE, UK
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since July 2011!
Can anyone suggest why my pin, along with lots of other funsters pins, should be showing in the ocean, west of Gabon.
I know there's a few people who would like to see me there but that shouldn't affect the map.
There is a chance this location may be on the equator and also due south of Greenwich making the co-ordinates 0,0 give or take a few zeros.
I've changed my Map Location as directed in the first post but nothings changed so far. Have I forgotten to pay my subs?
Cheers
Steve

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Can anyone suggest why my pin, along with lots of other funsters pins, should be showing in the ocean, west of Gabon.
I know there's a few people who would like to see me there but that shouldn't affect the map.
There is a chance this location may be on the equator and also due south of Greenwich making the co-ordinates 0,0 give or take a few zeros.
I've changed my Map Location as directed in the first post but nothings changed so far. Have I forgotten to pay my subs?
Cheers
Steve
It shows me in the middle of the ocean ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back