A Frenchies tyre. (1 Viewer)

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Was waiting to get onto the empty/fill here at Bonneval and saw that they were talking about something so had to do my nosy,turns out one of his back tyres is in a bit of a state. Took these photos after he parked up and that was after he nearly crashed into a Dutchies van because his entourage of females were all on their phones. So this is what happens when you run around on 10 year old tyres. :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_3701.JPG
    IMG_3701.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3703.JPG
    IMG_3703.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 151
Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
You would have thought he would have noticed the vibration ?

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi @bigtree ,
Watch out for the inmates from the hospital behind the aire ,we had one knocking on the van ,mumbling in french about 2euro's ,after about 5 mins of trying to explain that I didn't understand , I gave up & gave him 2 euro's & he cleared off , but it turned out he was from the Psychiatric hospital .
While we we there last year the village had a BBQ & invited us to it.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Hi @bigtree ,
Watch out for the inmates from the hospital behind the aire ,we had one knocking on the van ,mumbling in french about 2euro's ,after about 5 mins of trying to explain that I didn't understand , I gave up & gave him 2 euro's & he cleared off , but it turned out he was from the Psychiatric hospital .
Stop giving Trev ideas!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi
Whats the problem? The Tread does go all around the tyre for so long,did i not read that the tread can be worn down for up to a certain distance ? Anyway,its a "X ply" so all he has to do is alter the stamp on the tyre wall from "8ply to 7 and a bit ply". That will satisfy trading standards.Jobs a good un.
Tea Bag

Apr 2, 2017
Maidstone, UK
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 5009
Exp
Since 2010
Hi @bigtree ,
Love the 2 little quotations, 1st one sums up my beautiful wife and the 2nd is me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back