• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD A free standing kitchen INACA awning (1 Viewer)

Clipper

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
North of Bristol
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
A super well-made free-standing kitchen made by INACA used once in Spain. It is easy to put up.

Extremely well made 3 way heavy duty zip for the door. All the windows have fly screens also zip down clear windows to keep out the wind and rain out and curtains.
It could have other uses but most people winter staying in Spain use them for cooking and storing things in

£135 no offers this is a first class awning not a cheap and cheerful one.
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1516.JPG
IMG_1519.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1523.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG

OP
OP
Clipper

Clipper

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
North of Bristol
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
Weight:20.0Kg
  • Dimensions: 180cm x 145cm
  • Depth: 145cm
  • Height: 210cm
  • Material: Polyester PVC
  • I haven't measured it to do this I would have to put it up.
  • The measurements above are taken from the fitting instructions
  • Dennis

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Looking at these in Spain last winter as they look as if they will last a few years, however we bought the Kampa Kitchen tent last week otherwise would have been interested.

Deleted User
We have the Ticamo version of this kitchen tent, I think that Ticamo and Inaca may be the same firm as they are both based in Barcelona.

Ours is identical to the one for sale, we paid around €250 for ours (on offer) 6 years ago.

Prior to this we had used 2 Sunncamp utility tents which lasted a year each before falling apart at a cost of around £100 each, the quality of the cheaper tents is far inferior to these Spanish made tents, though obviously they are heavier.

We used ours for touring full time, including overwintering in Spain and Portugal, for 2 years after selling up in the UK.

It is currently on site in Portugal where it has been erected permanently for 4 years and shows no signs of wear, all zips still working etc.

I cannot recommend these enough, ideally for longer stays, at the price asked it is a real bargain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back