A Frames......again (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I have travelled over 40k miles across Europe Spain included with a cable A-Frame and the only time I got stopped was in Switzerland "car has no driver" the police were laughing and after deciding to get a blow up doll for the driver seat we all set off, down to Pompeii no problems done Berlin and down to Javea all no problems, I do think at times it is the mood of the copper in control of the finances that day which will get you done.

I have this year changed to a trailer not for the potential restrictions but my A-Frame snapped in France last June writing of the A-Frame and Car :cry:
Out of interest what make A-frame and how did it break. So I can check mine- Chris Cox-

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
I assume you are referring to an independant Scotland remaining in the EU and not the A Frame issue.
If Belgium and Spain have their way Scotland's membership will be blocked.
That though is for another thread, not this one.

:cooler:
But Spain and Belgium won't have their way :) .......personally I wish they did as I think the European union is more a burden than an asset ....but they won't because they won't want to lose trade from Scotland .....Spain is only worried that it would strengthen catalonia's case otherwise they'd be backing it, ......Belgium well who cares about belgium they're only good for chocolate :)

To be honest I used to be a firm no but im now 60% in the yes camp mainly as I'm tired of the ignorant patronising that Scotland can't go it alone , we can and if it goes that way we will ........as someone said on the debate last night if we're supposedly better together then why aren't we just now ?

As for your a frame point il leave someone else to explain the difference between towing a brick in to the wind and using a brick to tow a light car I've done both there's no comparison.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back