A Frame

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by schojac, Sep 28, 2009.

1. schojac

schojac

Ratings:
    +234
  2. vwalan

vwalan Funster

Ratings:
    +6,250
    best try again tomorrow with this question . sorry but its a bit late tonight. cheers alan.

3. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Ratings:
    +18
  4. vwalan

vwalan Funster

Ratings:
    +6,250
    had an interesting chat to the man at malvern m,home show. very neat electric box picks up the slowing down moytion n puts on the brakes . very nice piece of kit. as to the aframe again very nice put together frame . reminds me of the un braked aframes sold in the states and here a few years ago for vw,s . thereal point is an a frame can be easily constructed have a braked hitch conected by a bit of bowden cable type wire to your brake pedal. very cheaply. its all old hat except this crowd use a childs computer type game to work the brakes. give them 10 out of 10 for effort. have a look at it at the shows its quite a near bit of kit.

5. vwalan

vwalan Funster

Ratings:
    +6,250
    had an interesting chat to the man at malvern m,home show. very neat electric box picks up the slowing down moytion n puts on the brakes . very nice piece of kit. as to the aframe again very nice put together frame . reminds me of the un braked aframes sold in the states and here a few years ago for vw,s . the real point is an a frame can be easily constructed have a braked hitch conected by a bit of bowden cable type wire to your brake pedal. very cheaply. its all old hat except this crowd use a childs computer type game to work the brakes. give them 10 out of 10 for effort. have a look at it at the shows its quite a nice bit of kit. but i shant be buying one.

6. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Ratings:
    +18
    :Smile: In other words it works the same as my Brake Buddy in a smaller package. Good for them if the price is right. :thumb: