A Flat battery despite having solar panels! Pretty miffed!! (1 Viewer)

Pugsy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 3, 2018
D&G
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hi, sorry for my delayed reply... one of those days... again!

No real update on my issue. The van went into the dealer a couple of weeks before the last lockdown. Bailey again sent the wrong parts (another wrong overhead door!). And Bailey modified the heater ducting into the driver footwell when they built it, resulting in no airflow to the drivers side footwell. Bailey didn't respond to requests for information in a timely manner (they never do) and my van went into lockdown with the dashboard in pieces, still at the dealer.

Despite three emails to the dealer since they reopened, I have not even had the courtesy of a reply... Can't say I'm enjoying this experience at all (and I know I'm not unique in that respect).

One day I hope to be able to update this tread properly - from a campsite in Scotland? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry to hear you are having all this hassle,so disappointing when you cannot get the service you deserve. All the best and hope it gets sorted soon and you can finally get out and enjoy your van.

Cheers Cris.:cheers: .

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Despite three emails to the dealer since they reopened, I have not even had the courtesy of a reply... Can't say I'm enjoying this experience at all (and I know I'm not unique in that respect).
Emails are too easy to ignore. Phone them up. If they are not available tell them you will be phoning them again and again until somebody who can give you an answer is available. Don't shout or raise your voice, just tell them calmly how it is going to pan out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back