A.D.A.C (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Hi, has anyone with adac breakdown had cause to use them? I presume being German they should be good but it would be good to read some feedback.

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
ADAC

They have not proved to be as good as you may like - definitely have a search through the postings
Hilldweller gives good advice:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Positive feedback on ADAC

I have used them .. in June this year when I had a rear outer tyre blow on my Winnebago RV.

I called them and they sent out a garage in just over an hour... no problems. just signed for the attendance, no charge.

Does what it says on the tin.

Bob

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi, has anyone with adac breakdown had cause to use them? I presume being German they should be good but it would be good to read some feedback.
Had a blowout between Italy and Switzerland.
Rang ADAC gave my position Swiss patrol came out after I had a few language problems regarding my position at side of motorway.
Patrol arrived after 10 minutes
I had no side winding handle for lowering the spare wheel, so he used a ratchet, put the spare on, no charge and we were on our way.
Very relieved especially after driving up from Sorrento that same day.
Great service.:thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have personally used them several times with no problems whatsoever. I can only speak as I find even though I know some have had not the best of service.

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
Called them out twice in the UK for my car. Excellent service from ADAC and the AA.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it seems a lot of us have had good service from ADAC

From reading the posts it seems a lot of us have had good service from ADAC... I can only report what I found when I used them.. as said it worked.. did what it said on the tin. It is certainly cheaper than a lot of other companies and they seem to have the resources to back it up.

Bob

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
One of the T4 VW campervan owners broke down in France with a blown up auto box and ADAC have relayed the van home for them and provided the family with Eurostar sleeper tickets to get home. Sounds like a must-have insurance to me if you are travelling in Europe with a motorhome........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back