A couple of questions about waste water (1 Viewer)

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
what can be difficult go to a recreation park with a toilet in it ,better for parking. look around the toilet block ,i,m sure you will find an appropriate manhole cover lift it n empty . if you are in the country dig an hole n bury it. if its only a cassette tip it in the toilet and clean up any mess. if you dont know how to get rid of your waste sensibly you shouldnt be allowed to have a camper. ican talk s..t all day dont bother me drove enough sh..tankers n emptied enough pits n tanks to fill many a big hole. dont use blue /green rubbish better for the enviroment if its natural s..t best place is find a quiet place in maroc no one around for miles just as you start to tip BINGO 25 moroccans jump out of nowhere and ask for a bon bon or a ciggarette. f@@k o@@ comes to mind but never mind they take your rubbish bag n disapear again.

Alan

I am starting to like the sound of Maroc. Michelle and I have decided to do a winter tour on our quest to become full timers as I think you and many others have told us to try the winter and then decide if you want to full time. So far just looking at Nov-Jan/feb in France and maybe Spain but judging from the amount of miles we did on the last trip who knows we might end up down that way. Will no doubt call on you for advice if we do.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
unless you like cold france is too far north. most of spain is too cold . if you like skiing well it,l be ok but it does get cold tried it didnt like it. good skiing in maroc even in march ,but high up in the mountains specially round azrou ,world class slopes there. makes getting rid of waste water much harder ice pools every where. never mind the other. cheers alan.

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
unless you like cold france is too far north. most of spain is too cold . if you like skiing well it,l be ok but it does get cold tried it didnt like it. good skiing in maroc even in march ,but high up in the mountains specially round azrou ,world class slopes there. makes getting rid of waste water much harder ice pools every where. never mind the other. cheers alan.

Where would you recommend in Spain or Portugal for

Warm and sunny weather Dec/Jan
Quiet and peaceful
Wild camping oportunities or away from it all sites if not too expensive

Cheers
Barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
either ,i dont do campsites so have no idea there . if you start near barcelona n just keep drifting down the med there are hundreds of places .just keep asking everyone . i try to keep as close to the sea as possible .try not to use main rds and never use toll rds. theres hundreds down there at that time alwas tell you the best places.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back