A complete eyesore! (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Is it just him, though, could be local conditions, cant you just put it behind a pigshed.
We have four behind our sheds but id like to bet the council would soon be on me if we had one on the front.

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
I don't think it's about the van any more . It's more about the arshol u work for it will not be the same any more u have to fined a nice place to. Rent and then tell that fu*****g arshol that u no longer need his job . It's time to move on mate . John . good house hunting ps ....DONT TAKE. NO SHIT .

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Just pop a camo cover over it
He'll not see it then :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
with no tenancy agreement he cannot legally give you notice. likewise he cannot sack you because of the vehicle you drive. the law is on your side not his

He can make your life a bloody misery tho, until you leave of your own accord

OP
OP
pigginchilli

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Thanks for all your replies, I did say I was getting a motorhome to him months ago, so did not expect this, all quiet here now as iam needed for harvest and drilling, it will all kick off again after that, On the hunt for another job and storage or selling of my motorbikes, my wifes folks live in east Yorkshire so with 30 years experience of what I do, and keeping it behind pig sheds which has been suggested! it would be wrecked in weeks, Priced up storage not cheap but probs best bet till we move.

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Thanks for all your replies, I did say I was getting a motorhome to him months ago, so did not expect this, all quiet here now as iam needed for harvest and drilling, it will all kick off again after that, On the hunt for another job and storage or selling of my motorbikes, my wifes folks live in east Yorkshire so with 30 years experience of what I do, and keeping it behind pig sheds which has been suggested! it would be wrecked in weeks, Priced up storage not cheap but probs best bet till we move.

Good luck with it mate. If you lived near us you could billet you MH with us till you get it sorted. Sadly things are never that simple..

Your boss is an idiot but what goes around and all that.....

Derbyshire wanderer

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
15 years
As you have been there 11 years, there can not be any complaints about your work. As said above, find another job then book your holiday with the knob you work for then put in your notice so you can leave straight away.
I suspect that in your line of work, owning the MH makes him realise you can't be on call all hours hence the grief.
Don't forget to doff your cap to him when you tell him what a great employer he is (not).

GeebeeJaybee

Free Member
May 28, 2015
St Helens
Funster No
MH
A Class - Adria Vision
Exp
Usually the only person who can stipulate ie put a covenant on the parking of vehicles at a property, is the builder. Does the builder of your property own the house/Estate/Development ? Builders usually do this so that parking of this type of vehicles does not put off any potential buyers.

This is not strictly correct. It wouldn't ususally be the builder or developer stipulating this - it will be a condition of the planning application. Although probably not in this case - a lot of planning applications for developments forbid the storage of caravans or motorhomes on drives etc. The builders merely have to pass this requirement on via the deeds. Developers in general just want to sell houses - less restrictions the better for them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back