• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED A class Diesel motorhome (1 Viewer)

Colin Rawlinson

Free Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ulverston
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi,

I'm after an A class diesel motorhome to sleep 4. That's 2 adults and 2 kids. The kids need separate beds so 2 doubles is no good. My budget is up to £15K. I might be able to stretch that if something perfect came along but really £15k is the top end of what I can afford. I quite like the old Merc Hymers like the S700 and I like the RMB's too. Having said that I'd consider anything. It doesn't need to be at the top end of my budget. I'm happy to consider something cheaper. Alternatively a massive campervan laid out for 4 would be considered. Something like the big Merc Vario van.

Thanks,
Colin

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
There are a few on Ebay at around the price you are looking at. I would guess if you google it you'll get lots for sale. Good Luck in your search!

Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
Hi,

I'm after an A class diesel motorhome to sleep 4. That's 2 adults and 2 kids. The kids need separate beds so 2 doubles is no good. My budget is up to £15K. I might be able to stretch that if something perfect came along but really £15k is the top end of what I can afford. I quite like the old Merc Hymers like the S700 and I like the RMB's too. Having said that I'd consider anything. It doesn't need to be at the top end of my budget. I'm happy to consider something cheaper. Alternatively a massive campervan laid out for 4 would be considered. Something like the big Merc Vario van.

Thanks,
Colin

Join the ClassicHymers face book group for advice and help, they have a sister site called Hymermarket where vans are for sale, friendly bunch and really helpful quite a few on there at the moment. Good luck, love Hymers x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: JJ
D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
There appears to be quite a few currently for sale on ebay.
I suspect number of available seatbelts will be the biggest restriction on model selection
Perhaps something like this Hymer B544?
It has 3 beds (drop down, bench, dinette), enough seat belts and well within budget.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back