A Brittany Ferries code for Spain would be greatly appreciated + a question (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I’ve always driven through France to get to Spain and Portugal during January & February but this year we are trying the ferry. If it is a success I will look at joining their Club Voyage scheme; and whilst I’m posting does the Club Voyage scheme make financial sense? Do you always get 30% discount or is it invariably less? Does it make sense if you only do a maximum of two trips a year?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
You get 30% off the cost of the ferry tickets and something off meals as well if you spend more than a certain amount, can't remember the exact details. Nothing off the cost of a cabin unfortunately.

It makes sense if you only do one trip a year and you should save a small amount even in the first year, when there is a joining fee.

The terms and conditions are on the BF website if you want to look at the details.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
we only ever book the seats at 10 quid a crossing . but thats on the pont aven using plymouth -santander.
makes a big saving on booking cabins . one night if you get the right crossing and in spain 20hrs on.
you do sometimes have to spend a few moments playing on their site to get the cheaper crossings . school holidays etc does put the price up.
so sometimes what to many can be inconveniant crossings do work out good for others .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
There are two clubs.
One for Spain and one for France.
You get 30% discount as a member if you go to the place where you are a member.
30% discount to Spain if you are a Spain member (but 10% if you are going to France)
30% discount to France if you are a France member (but 10% to Spain)

OP
OP
goneoff
Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I've decided to join the Brittany Ferries Club Voyage.......................................Thanks for all the responses and of course the PM's that were sent.
Thank you

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Yes, we have some commodore cabins booked through to next November, 12 sailings in total. My Favourites are the Balcony cabins on Pont Aven. But we also have 8007 and 7005 booked on Cap Finistere on most of this trips.

Just Remember, you do not get any discount on cabins. We all pay the same.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I've decided to join the Brittany Ferries Club Voyage.......................................Thanks for all the responses and of course the PM's that were sent.
Thank you

Also, remember!.

Pre-Book Cap Finistere Restaurant before you sale restaurant.bookings@brittanyferries.com Only available to book on certain sailings. If you book and change your mind, just don't turn up. They will give your table away after 15 mins.

The booking gets added to your ticket. I say this because queuing up to book a table is an arse in the world of a task. If your not in a talkative mood and people in the que start asking you for or worse still, telling you their life story.........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back