LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Haughton, Stafford..
Funster No
MH
Low profile Majestic.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
They are German... he pulled in alongside us in Spain.. (Pretty sure it`s the same one)(y)

Nice couple... ask to have a look inside...

Can only just sit up in bed.. hardly any headroom in the bed... :(

But the finish and quality of the build is fabulous... (y)

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Do like Concordes but always feel the lounge area a let down for such big vans, too much focus on kitchen and bathroom and compromised lounge.
Not that I'll ever be able to afford or run one.

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
How do you get the car out ? ...doesn't look enough room to get door open so i assume it's winched in

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Two of them were sulking in the cool shade under the trees at Dunrobbin castle when we pulled in, it was a hot day and we were tempted but Jessie was a little intimidated so we shifted down to the car park and dominated some piddly little cars. :whistle: :whistle:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Haughton, Stafford..
Funster No
MH
Low profile Majestic.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Would be interesting to see on a weigh bridge.....
......................................................................................
How do you get the car out ? ...doesn't look enough room to get door open so i assume it's winched in
......................................................................................

If memory serves me correct,,,, he said all up just over Ten & a Half ton... :Eeek:

There is about just over a foot to open the door, and he can squeeze in...:RollEyes:

Jan 3, 2008
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Looks to me like the people in the picture aren't the owners but just passing by and jealous. He is peeing in the fuel tank an she is watching

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 620FB
Exp
From Aug 2007
Looking at the floor plan it just shows the price of a fixed bed, which in this case is also the garage.

The comfort, lounge space is just like an old Hymer Bxxx. Cooking area no better than our old Burstner.

And forgetting the cost, you have to navigate it and find suitable sites.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Looking at the floor plan it just shows the price of a fixed bed, which in this case is also the garage.

The comfort, lounge space is just like an old Hymer Bxxx. Cooking area no better than our old Burstner.

And forgetting the cost, you have to navigate it and find suitable sites.
We've been to Southdowns a couple of times just for a nose around nice people. Beautiful vans and really well built but as I said before the layouts wouldn't suit us. Prices are eye watering and as usual everything is a add on which would add thousands to the final price.

As for size well we're ex Rvers and have no intention of going back there. :eek: Can't be doing with all the pre planning and route checking love the spontaneity of a smaller van.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
30 years
They are German... he pulled in alongside us in Spain.. (Pretty sure it`s the same one)(y)

Nice couple... ask to have a look inside...

Can only just sit up in bed.. hardly any headroom in the bed... :(

But the finish and quality of the build is fabulous... (y)
Probably kept his money under the mattress. :)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
It looks like he's got another car sitting on a rack on the front, or maybe that's just the camera angle?

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services