LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Having just got back from an 8 week tour around parts of europe.

I would publicly like to thank "Bob & Di" for their hospitality while we stayed at Parc Verger.

If anyone is thinking of going to Spain/Portugal or just a trip down to France, I can highly recommend this site.for a stopping off point or as we should have done a longer stay. Drive through`s for big rigs or 5 ers, and no 20 foot high privet hedges,, like a lot of sites.

Wifi,,all yourwaste`s on your pitch, and electric that does not keep tripping out. and some beautiful scenery.

That must have earnt me a free weekend,, :winky::ROFLMAO:

Joking aside,, Thanks Bob & Di for a superb few days,, I`ll be back, (for longer next time)

Regards
Maurice, Judy & Paul.

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
May I also add to Maurice's post thanking Bob and Di from Parc Verger. ::bigsmile:

Several times in the past few months I have telephoned Bob and Di in response to questions or problems raied on the BPG site - including one instance at Christmas last year when we asked him if he would drive to Calais to collect a spare tyre for an RV'er who had had a blow-out on a French Toll road. :Eeek:

Thank goodness the situation was resolved before it came to that - but suffice to say that Bob was indeed willing to put himself forward - and the number of glowing reports from visitors to Parc Verger are exceptional enough to prove that was not a one-off offer.

If proof that good customer relations are essential, just look at the 'return' rate of visitors to Parc Verger and you will see that Bob and Di really understand what we motorhomers need when on holiday. :thumb:

Bob and Di - A big thank you from all of us. :thanks2::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Kooky

Free Member
Jan 12, 2008
West Scotland-Loch Lomond
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2006... but caravans and tents before that
We're off to France next week, and Parc Verger is already on my list:thumb: