A big thank you.. Nigglynelly (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I would like to say thank you for the time Nigglynelly (josie) has spent checking out the Stratford show site for me to get in to town on my electric scooter. Just wanted others to know how kind this member has been.. going over the route I would have to take...OK she lives local to the show ground.. but when she read my request on the forum she decided to go and have a look.

Her help is most welcome.. and I want to say a public thank you.. and please Josie do call in and meet the funsters this weekend. Put a name to a face both ways.. kettle always on.

Thank you

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
well there is beer as well

I was being polite, like most funsters Brian wants the beer or the wine.. but we have it all ... Just would be great if Joise were to pop in and see us all.. I know she met Jim yesterday when she was trying to find a way round the long route for the scooters.. seems we need serious bolt croppers or the magic padlock key.

It is amazing just how many tea bags we go through on a weekend at a show... yes bear and wine as well.. and, I might add it is not me that drinks it all... I have learned to go and drink Bill (landy Lovers) wine... It seems to be the norm these days to see people walking about with a mug in there hands or a wine glass.

Roll on Thursday.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back