Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
:smiley:
:smiley:Hi

Just got back from our first weekend away in our new to us Laika Ecovip 1R motorhome. Had a brilliant time in it. Always been my dream to own one after trying caravanning which got permanently pitched in Somerset after towing it to Italy one year! Eventually went back to tenting it but recently after my sister sadly passed away we acquired her motorhome. Hence the SOS which stands for spirit of Sandra. We are determined to totally enjoy ourselves and plan to be away most weekends. I have been following the forum for a few weeks now and at some point I am sure we will come along to one of the rallies. Wishing it was next weekend already!

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN the best forum for Motorhoming ever and well worth the annual subscription. We have a Laika to it's a Ecovip 7R well a double welcome to a very exclusive club. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks. To be honest really happy with our Laika it is just what we would have gone for. The reason I joined this forum is because you seem like a fun bunch and I love the banter that you all seem to share.
:clap2:

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Welcome to MHF.
It matters not where you go, near or far. We have been to Ickworth park for a picnic 1 mile away, and All over Europe, we love it just the same.
Phil

OP
OP
SOS

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
I think so too. She would certainly be wanting us to enjoy it and we intend to. Luckily for us her husband is an electrical engineer so had installed solar panels to enable us to be able to run with no ehu. He had also put in a new fridge freezer. One of those compressed thingy ma jigs that you would get on narrow boats. So basically we have the motor home of our dreams although sad the way we got it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back