A big hello from Bulgaria (1 Viewer)

Nov 8, 2015
Rakitnika, Varna, Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
Damon Daybreak RV
Exp
Now in fifth year and with American RV
Hi to all in the fun club from Rakitnika on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. I bought my first property here eleven years ago and retired to live here permanently just over eight years ago, been so happy with my new life I have never been back to UK since but travelled extensively throughout Bulgaria with Tania ( my significant OH ) and our Bulgarian Shepherd Dog called Goli ( short for Goliath as he weighs in at just over 70kg )
Introductions over, our lives are about to change dramatically as we have just bought our first campervan - LMC Liberty 5950, 2001 vintage and on Ducato base with 2.8JTD motor. We were lucky enough to find this here in Bulgaria which has saved time and money searching through the German market, it has been very well looked after by the two previous owners and we are planning an extensive trip through Europe next summer for about four months. We took a shake down cruise down south of here to the Turkish border area a couple of weeks ago to test everything out and were very pleased with it, very easy to handle on the road and layout suits us just perfectly. There will be a few things we would like to add to the van before the " big trip " next year and we will be seeking advice from you guys here as we go along, already learned a lot from watching the forum recently and find this place full of happy campers, looking forward to joining you :)

Mike

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, you are certainly in a good position for visiting Greece and Turkey!

I guess a solar panel or two might be on the shopping list if you don't have any yet. :)

And here's a suggestion for an avatar.
latest

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mike4727
Nov 8, 2015
Rakitnika, Varna, Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
Damon Daybreak RV
Exp
Now in fifth year and with American RV
Thanks for the welcomes, solar panel(s) deffo on the list along with quite a lot of other stuff, the wish list grows longer daily ! We are off down to the Rhodopi mountains near the Greek border this week for a few days while the good weather is still with us, check out a few more operational items on the van etc, just like being back at school really :)

Reactions: DBK

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
:welc:
Hello from us two

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
:welc: Sounds great. Enjoy, Clive

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello and welcome. I wish you many happy miles in your new camper.

Sandra and Colin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back